Six Flags Spring Job Fairs!
Six Flags is getting ready to start hiring for Spring!
Looking for a great work experience this Spring? Six Flags/ Great Adventure in Jackson is getting ready to hire for Spring 2019!
- Ride Operations
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Entry Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
Six Flags Spring Hiring Events:
- Rehire Celebration – Feb. 7 & 8 from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Former employees are welcome for snacks and fun while hiring back in for the 2019 season.
- Six Flags Employment Center.
- Employment Center – Beginning Feb. 9, Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays & Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All rehires and new applicants are welcome.
- Entertainment Auditions – Feb. 9 & 23 beginning at 11 a.m.
- Casting for actors, dancers, singers, show hosts, specialty performers (i.e. stilt walkers, jugglers) and more. Please see audition schedule and requirements at
- All rehires and new applicants are welcome. Showcase Theatre.
- Winter/Early Spring Job Fairs – Feb. 16 & 17, March 9 & 10, April 13 & 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- All new applicants are welcome. Six Flags Employment Center.
Before attending any spring hiring event, new applicants must visit www.sixflagsjobs.com to complete an online application, and rehires must complete their online rehire packet.