Kiwanis Club of Point Pleasant Wants You to Get Involved During Coronavirus Crisis
More and more residents are getting involved to help one another during this horrible coronavirus crisis. The Kiwanis Club of Point Pleasant has compiled this list of opportunities so people can help others locally and regionally.
Here are some suggestions that maybe you could get involved with and help residents and workers in Point Pleasant.
Choose from this list of ways to get involved
- Donate cookies to local nurses
- Send cards to nursing homes with NJ District Circle K
- Make face masks
- Make faceshields
- Donate masks and PPE
- Donate food
- Send support to a foster family
Also Donations To Make Supplies
- Vinyl – 16 or 20 gauge marine grade vinyl
- Foam – 1 inch by 1 inch (cut down from larger sheets, if necessary)
- Elastic – Preference 3/8 to ½ inch (larger might require two staples per side)
- Double-sided tape – 1 inch industrial grade mounting tape (Gorilla, Scotch)
If you have any questions about volunteering, coming to a meeting or joining the club, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.