RWJ Barnabas Running with the Devils 5k 2020
"RWJBarnabas Health and the New Jersey Devils have teamed up to honor RWJBarnabas Health's 35,000 healthcare workers and the countless essential workers across New Jersey who have gone above and beyond the call of duty in response to this unprecedented global health crisis." ~ RWJ Barnabas Health
Like a lot of events around New Jersey, many have had to change plans because of the Coronavirus Pandemic. The annual RWJ Barnabas Running with the Devils 5K is another one to add to the list.
The event itself is NOT cancelled, but it will be done virtually this year. I may even do this run, does "virtual" mean in your car? lol but seriously I may get in on this and do it in my neighborhood. Multiple opportunities to participate from October 1–25, 2020.
Run or walk in this virtual event for those who safeguard the health of the Garden State. CLICK HERE to register for the virtual 5K. You can choose to run or walk "virtually".
If you would like to simply make a donation, CLICK HERE and follow the posted instructions.
Custom printable bib
- Finisher medals for first 900 registered runners (12 and up)*
- Access to training tips from RWJBarnabas Health training coaches and dieticians
- Access to special virtual Essex County Turtle Back Zoo animal presentation
- Runners ages 12 and up are eligible for race and fundraising prizes
- All run and walk participants are eligible for additional Devils prizes *
- Medals distributed upon completion of race and submission of time via RunGo app