Only One Ocean County School Makes New Jersey Top 200
1. High Technology High School, Lincroft (public, 9-12)
2. OCVTS - Marine Academy of Technology & Environmental Science (MATES), Manahawkin (public, 9-12)
3. Biotechnology High School, Freehold (public, 9-12)
4. Ranney School, Tinton Falls (private, PK, K-12)
5. Academy of Allied Health & Science, Neptune (public, 9-12)
6. Marine Academy of Science & Technology, Highlands (public, 9-12)
7. Communications High School, Wall (public, 9-12)
8. Roosevelt Public School (public, PK, K-6)
9. Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft (private, 9-12)
10. Sea Girt Elementary School (public, PK, K-8)
11. H.W. Mountz Elementary School, Spring Lake (public, PK, K-8)
12. Holmdel High School (public, 9-12)
13. Rumson Fair Haven Regional High School (public, 9-12)
OCVTS MATES Academy in Manahawkin is the sole school from Ocean County to make the list. Niche based this year's rankings on an analysis of academic and student-life data from the US Department of Education along with test scores, and feedback from Niche.com users.
The question I ask, is it fair to put private & public schools together in the same ranking?
What school do YOU think deserves to be on the list? And WHY?