The 79th Annual Beachwood Fireworks
Here's everything you need to know for a fun night in Beachwood right along Beachwood Beach along the Toms River, for July 4th.
Every year we are in Beachwood - July 4th - for the spectacular fireworks show and this year is promising to be bigger than ever! Join us as Shawn and I broadcast from the beach.
Here's what you need to know:
- Get there early for a good spot (though there isn't a bad spot to see the fireworks)
- There are vendors there for a quick snack
- Play games with us for great prizes starting at 7 p.m.
- Fireworks go off around dusk.
- Download the FREE 92.7 WOBM App, or turn up 92.7 WOBM on your radio and the music will accompany the fireworks
Beachwood's Mayor Romo will be on the air with us tomorrow (July 2nd, 2019) to tell us all about the fireworks spectacular this year as we celebrate the 79th year!
Thanks to Toyota World of Lakewood for being the sponsor of one of the greatest fireworks show in Ocean County!