Shawn Michaels’ Lawn Mowing Etiquette Guide
It is that time of year: lawn mowing season. We want to figure out what is the best "Lawn Mowing Etiquette" for us here at the Jersey Shore.
What is too early? What is too late? These are questions that many have recently been debating on social media.
My opinion: start at 9 a.m. and be finished by 8 pm. Here's what WOBM listeners had to say:
- Randi - "Not before 10 a.m. Not after 6 p.m."
- Bud - "Whenever the kids come home and visit"
- Lisa - "After 9 a.m. is good and before dark"
- Desiree - "I had a neighbor who would mow her lawn at like 6:30/7 a.m. on Sundays"
- Joyce - "8 a.m. weekdays/9am weekends until it gets dark"
- Carolyn - "I think in Brick the guidelines are 8 a.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. weekends. Of course, who wants to mow after dark"
Are there actual laws in each town here at the Jersey Shore, that outline times to mow your lawn?