One of the Jersey Shore’s Biggest Easter Egg Hunts Is At Allaire
Over 15,000 eggs! It's the annual Easter Egg Hunt and Festival at Historic Allaire Village in Wall Township. There will be fun for the whole family at one of the year's biggest events at Allaire on Saturday, April 20th at 11 a.m.
The Annual Easter Egg Hunt & Festival includes the following activities for the day:
- Visit with the roaming Easter Bunny
- Live music by Clarizio Music Center of Point Pleasant
- Easter Bubble Fairy
- Costumed characters traveling through the village
- Balloon animals
- Historic houses and buildings will be open with live demonstrations
- Live chicks
- Live bunnies courtesy of the 4-H Club.
- Storytelling at the enameling building
- Carousel music
- Craft demonstrations in the blacksmith shop, bakery, carpenter shop, and tinsmith shop.
- Bonnet & basket decorating (purchase a bonnet or basket and decorate it for free)
- Egg toss & roll games
- Easter flowers for sale from local florists
- And more!
Visit the general store to purchase your custom Easter basket and bonnet, and visit the special Easter basket and bonnet decorating station.
Pre-registration for this event is highly recommended; they sold out last year prior to the event and expect to sell out this year again.
For more information Call 732-919-3500.