Worst Things You Can Do To Your Car [List]
Shawn Michaels, Townsquare Media
Top 7 worst things you can do to your car
Here’ a list of worst things you can do for your car according to CarMD
1. Not changing your oil!
2. Putting off recommended Maintenace … Get that 30,000 and 60,000 mile check-up
3. Not checking your tire pressure. It affects your gas milage and low pressure makes tires heat up n wear faster.
4. Not paying attention to “Fluid” levels. Coolant, brake fluid, transmission fluid and power steering fluid.
5. Not changing your air filter
6. Ignoring the “Check Engine Light”. If it comes on get to your mechanic
7. Continuing to drive when engine is overheating .,…
Stay up on your vehicle and save time & money with costly repairs