Free Flu Shots and Health Screenings in Toms River Today
Today .... Wednesday, February 21, 2018, you are invited to Toms River HS North from 4-7 pm.The program is presented by the Ocean County Health Department, The Toms River Police Department and the Toms River Regional Schools.
- Receive a FREE flu/ pneumococcal vaccination
- Receive FREE screening for Glucose, Cholesterol, Stroke or Blood Pressure from a Public Health Nurse
- Speak to a Diabetes Health Educator
- Drop off expired/ unused Prescription Drugs to Toms River Police Officers
- Receive potassium iodide (KI) pills from the Public Health Preparedness staff (distributed as a preparedness measure and not in response to any known threat)
- Speak to a Drug and Alcohol Prevention/ Treatment expert
- Speak to animal facility operations staff about adopting your next pet or obtaining a rabies shot for a current pet
- Challenge yourself to an obstacle course wearing “fatal vision” goggles
- Speak to a Health Inspector about what it takes to open and operate a retail food establishment
- Speak to a communicable/ infectious disease expert about Lyme, Rabies, Vaccine Preventable Disease or More
Bring your family, neighbor as well as a friend or two or more.
This event is open to the general public.
No RSVP or appointments needed.
This program and services listed above are entirely FREE
For more information, please call (732) 341-9700 ext. 7608