Six Flags Wine Festival to Kick off Holiday in the Park
Six Flags Great Adventure's Holiday in the Park is spectacular if you've never been.
This year, Six Flags has a NEW Wine Festival to kick off the festivities for the 6th Annual Holiday in the Park. Holiday in the Park starts Saturday November 14th, 2020 and Sunday November 15th, 2020. It will be a weekend sampling locally-produced wines from eight New Jersey vineyards, food trucks, and homemade gifts from local artisans.
Participating New Jersey wineries:
*Villa Milagro Vineyards
*Salem Oak Vineyards
Food trucks participating in the Wine Festival:
*Cousins Maine Lobster food truck
*Just Fork It food truck
*Dan’s Waffles food truck
The Holiday Wine Fest will take place in the park’s newly-themed Jolly Jamboree section and begin at 12:30 pm each day. Tickets are priced at $44.99 plus tax and include access to the theme park and wine event. Season Pass and Membership holders pay just $24.99 plus tax. This event has limited capacity and is expected to sell out. CLICK HERE for your wine festival tickets.
Social distancing rules:
- A limited amount of tickets will be available for purchase and are expected to sell out
- Guests will enter the main theme park entrance and have their temperature screened before going through our security checkpoint
- Masks must be worn at all times except at the winery tasting stations or when seated to eat/drink
- Wineries will bet setup to allow for social distancing with no more than 8 people permitted at each station at a time
- Disposable tasting cups will be issued at each sampling station
- Festival will follow consistent sanitizing protocols
- Must be 21 or older to sample
- Must present a VALID ID to receive a sampling wristband
If you've never been to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure, this year you might want to check it out for a little bit of cheer. There are millions of glittering lights, dazzling holiday entertainment, delicious seasonal treats, Santa’s village, and many popular rides magically transform the summer thrill destination into a winter wonderland. I can't wait.