Relay For Life: Get Details on Events at the Jersey Shore 2017
The American Cancer Society is once again hosting "Relay For Life" events thoughout the Jersey Shore. Senior Manager Crystal Figueroa joins Shawn and Sue to discuss this years efforts!
The American Cancer Society hosts Relay For Life events all around the Jersey Shore to to remember loved ones lost, honor survivors of all cancers, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society make a global impact on cancer.
- Friday, May 12: Tinton Falls – Monmouth Regional High School
- Satruday, May 13th Manchester - Manchester High School
- Friday, May 19: Wall – Wall High School and Two Rivers – Red Bank Regional High School
- Saturday, May 20: New Egypt – New Egypt High School. Point Pleasant – Point Pleasant Community Park, Manahawkin - Southern Regional High School, Berkeley Township & Lacey Township - Veterans Park and Matawan – Matawan Regional High School
- Friday, June 2: Brick – Brick Township High School
- Saturday, June 3: Hazlet – Raritan High School and Freehold – Freehold Raceway
- Friday, June 9: Howell – Howell High School and Toms River – Toms River High School North
- Saturday, June 10: Jackson – Jackson Liberty High School and Middletown – Middletown High School North
- Saturday, June 17: Old Bridge – Lombardi Field
- Saturday, September 23: Asbury Park – Bradley Park