Make It A Memory, Not A Mistake Prom Finalists
Prevention First is teaming up with 92.7 WOBM for a contest that asks for senior classes at participating high schools to create a 30 second PSA on how to make prom A Memory, Not A Mistake.
Make It A Memory, Not A Mistake is all about making smart choices and avoiding risky behaviors during prom season.
Congratulations to our finalists:
- Brick Township High School
- Middletown High School North
- Red Bank Catholic
- Long Branch High School
- Keyport High School
The winning group will receive:
- $1,000 cash grant for your school
- Interview on 94.3 The Point & 92.7 WOBM
- ‘Guest Host For The Day’ with a Townsquare Media morning radio show
- PSA included in regular on-air radio rotation
- Trophy to reside at school for 1 year, presented at school assembly
- Bragging rights for your school!
Plus, there will be tons of individual team prizes & some for the entire senior class up for grabs:
- Six Flags Great Adventure tickets
- Casino Pier tickets/prizes
- Jenkinson’s Boardwalk tickets/prizes
- Gift(s) from Sansone Jr. Automall
- Gift from Lakehouse Music Academy
- Much more!
The PSAs are required to meet the following qualifications:
- MUST be a Prevention First or Preferred Behavioral Health Group participating high school
- PSA content should focus on the need for smart life choices during prom season
- ALL submissions are due by March 27, 2017
- ALL submissions should NOT exceed :30 (all entries over :30 will be disqualified)
- ALL submissions must include tag line “Make It A Memory, Not A Mistake” at least once
- ALL submissions must be audio-only and in MP3 format
- Click here for full details and rules
- GOOD LUCK!!!
The finalists have been invited to record their PSAs at the Lakehouse Academy of Music in Asbury Park and will be interviewed on the radio! The winning team will be selected at a special breakfast ceremony in May at Sansone Jr 66 Automall in Neptune.
More from “Make It A Memory, Not A Mistake”:
Subscribe to 92.7 WOBM on