8 Ways to Stay Healthy For the Holidays [LIST]
The last thing anyone wants is to be sick for the Holidays! There's nothing worse than being sick on Christmas Day and you miss out on all the fun. My blog sponsor, Immediate Care Medical Walk-In, have put together 8 easy ways to stay healthy for the Holidays. Maybe some or all you already incorporate into your lifestyle.
Here they are:
- Feel sick? Stay home and rest
- Wash your hands often, using warm water & soap
- Don't share drinks, utensils or chapstick
- Get your flu shot
- Use hand sanitizer
- Get good sleep and drink fluids, especially water
- Clean high traffic areas with disinfectant: door handles, phones, computer keyboards, countertops, remotes, etc.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or tissue instead of your hands
Do you have any additions to our list for staying healthy this Holiday Season?