This Saturday Is Polar Express Day In Philadelphia
A beloved family classic is pulling into the area this weekend when "Polar Express Day" comes to Philadelphia's Franklin Institute.
According to Philly Voice, the 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. event will feature screenings of the 2004 Tom Hanks movie, and, "science activities related to trains, snowflakes and sleigh bells."
The description goes on to outline more activities for the day, like:
• Guided experience aboard the Baldwin 60000 Locomotive in The Train Factory
• Two screenings of "The Polar Express" in the Franklin Theater
• Learn how trains move and the difference between steam and diesel trains
• Learn why no two snowflakes are alike
• Learn the harmonics of sleigh bells
Plus, if the kids come out in their pajamas, you'll save $2 off their tickets.
You can read much more about "Polar Express Day" at the Franklin Institute this Saturday, December 14th by clicking here.