Think You Can Do The Polar Coaster Challenge at Six Flags?
Do You love roller coasters? Do you love "Holiday at the Park"? Think You can handle Six Flags' "Polar Coaster Challenge"?
It's simple, or is it? All you have to do is ride Nitro, simple enough right? Here's the catch: you have to ride Nitro in December in just shorts and a tank top. That's right, in just a tank and shorts reaching speeds of 80 mph and heights of 233 feet and drops of 215 feet....in just a summer wardrobe.
Six Flags in Jackson is teaming up with parks across the country on Saturday, December 7th for the "Polar Coaster Challenge".
Think YOU Could Do this challenge? BRRRRRR
According to the Six Flags website:
For this quirky and fun event:
- The challenge is free with Theme Park admission, Membership and Season Pass
- Must be tall enough to ride Nitro (54")
- Tank tops or T-Shirts (sleeve must be elbow length or shorter), and shorts (to the knee or shorter) must be worn. Bathing suits are not permitted. No loose articles. Gloves are permitted. Hats must be secured.
- Must wear closed-toed shoes
- Check-in is at 11 a.m.
- Event to begin at 12 p.m.
- There will be a group photo in front of Nitro at 12:45 p.m.
More details are coming up, check the park's website for upcoming information.