Talkin’ Turkey: Things Named “Turkey” in New Jersey [LIST]
As we get set for time with our friends and family this Thanksgiving, let's take a moment to "talk turkey" literally!
I spent time researching things named "turkey" here in the Garden State. Roads, towns, parks, etc. I'm sure I missed a lot, but thought it would be fun to see how many things here in NJ are named Turkey... maybe you can help.
Here are a few that I was able to come up with:
- Turkey Point Road in Brick Township (Know anyone on that road?)
- Turkey Swamp Park – Freehold Township. (Great County Park)
- Old Turkey Swamp Road – Freehold (Ever driven?)
- The Town of Turkey Foot in Gloucester Township, Camden County (Never been)
- The Town of Turkey Point in Downe Township, Cumberland County (Never been)
- Turkey Hill Road in Bethlehem, Hunterdon County (Ever driven?)
Know Anything Named "Turkey" in New Jersey? BE CREATIVE! (Sue Moll called ME a TURKEY!)