From Masks to Mets: 5 Random Thoughts
Why is this man smiling despite batting .185? I can give you 341 million reasons
My opinion on anything means nothing more than yours…I just have a powerful radio station to express them on as well as social media options that reach a fairly large audience. With that said here are my thoughts on a five things…not that anyone really cares:
- Governor Murphy was just starting to win me over a bit with his overall handling of the pandemic and then on Tuesday he said that it’s likely students and schools may have to continue the mask mandate in the fall because vaccines are not available for children under the age of 12. That’s not a step forwards but a giant one backwards.
- Honestly with the exception of when Jacob deGrom pitches there is no real reason to watch the Mets. A ridiculous amount of injuries has left them resembling a minor league team which fits in very well with the play of Francisco Lindor. Sure glad to Mets did not give him a 10-year, $341 million contract extension...oh wait they did.
- With the prime-time network TV season coming to an end you might be looking for something to watch at night. I highly recommend “Mare of Easttown” on HBO Max. The 7th and final one-hour episode is slated for this Sunday and I find the crime drama starring Kate Winslet captivating, plus her mastering of the Delco accent (Delaware County) is brilliant and remember…she’s very English.
- The transition of the south end of the boardwalk in Seaside Heights and Seaside Park when complete will be a huge benefit to both towns…at least I think so.
- Am I the only one who wishes there was still an Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips in Toms River? I guess that was a question and not an opinion. Oh well!
THE DEFINITIVE LIST OF THE SWEETEST ICE CREAM PARLORS IN MONMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTIES