Charlie Sheen Opens Up On Today
It's no news to anyone that Charlie Sheen has lived the "bad boy" lifestyle .... Is he really "winning" or has he done the exact opposite ? This morning on NBC's Today Show, Sheen told Matt Lauer that he is HIV-Positive .... The actor will undergo treatment.
While the prevalence of HIV/AIDS is lower in Ocean County than the majority of counties in New Jersey, the effective care and treatment of HIV/AIDS positive residents continues to be a primary service provided by Ocean County Health Department’s Clinic services. ~ O.C.H.D.
Lets take a look at the situation right here at the Jersey Shore .....
Prevalence Rate by County of Persons Living with HIV/AIDS
Reported as of December 31, 2014
Some of the free and confidential services offered by the Ocean County Health Department HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Clinic are:
- Ambulatory medical care
- Medical case management
- Access to medical social worker and prompt referral to and assistance with applicable social services including insurance applications and access to medications
- Nutrition counseling
- Mental health counseling and support groups
- Referrals to requisite services including, but not limited to, dental and eye screenings
- Free male and female condom distribution
- Partner services
- Harm reduction/health education information
For more information on HIV/AIDS treatment and prevention Call (732) 341-9700 Ext- 7604