Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Breast Cancer Seminar in Forked River
We continue our coverage of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with an upcoming seminar that local residents can take part in. Community Medical Center and the J Phillip Citta Regional Cancer Center will host a night to get details on the latest advances in breast cancer and you will have your opportunity to ask their expert panel your questions.
Monday, October 29th at the Captain's Inn in Forked River from 5 to 7:30 pm. Dinner will be provided and seating is limited. Free drawing for prizes.
REGISTER by Call 1-888-724-7123 or email@example.com
The evening will be moderated by Dr William Schulman MD-Breast Surgeon
The Panel Includes:
- Cynthia Barone, DO, Radiologist and Breast Mammagrapher
- Sumy Chang,MD, Fellowship Trained Breast Surgeon
- David D'Ambrosio, MD, Radiation Oncologist and Medical Director-CyberKnife Program
- Sarah Easaw, MD, Hematologist and Medical Oncologist
- Kaitlin Kraft, MS, LGC, Genetic Counselor
- Chirag Shah, MD, Hematologist and Medical Oncologist
- Kathe' Sadler-Wright, MSN,RN-C, Clinical Breast Navigator