5 Reasons I Love a Lakewood BlueClaws Game
Last night Townsquare Media, had our annual BlueClaws picnic - it's always so much fun at FirstEnergy Park.
Here are some great reasons to definitely check out a BlueClaws game this Summer:
1. It's a great night out with the family! Kids bring their baseball gloves in the hopes to catch a ball, maybe a chance to dance on the "dance cam", and so much more for the whole family to enjoy!
2. If you're lucky enough to catch a fireworks show after a game, they're some of the best in the area.
3. Innings during the game are a lot of fun with eyeballs racing on the field along with pork roll, egg, and cheese. Your kids will try to guess who will win and if chosen they could hold the flag on the field during one of the races.
4. There's a Biergarten, mini golf, some boardwalk games around the concourse, and so much more! And don't forget about the food! My opinion they have the best hot dogs.
5. BUSTER, need I say more, nope - just BUSTER!
Check out the fun at FirstEnergy Park: