Tides of Change
Local dignitaries gather to celebrate 100 years of the American Cancer Society
For 100 years, the American Cancer Society has been leading the way to transform cancer from deadly to preventable ~ American Cancer Society
It was an honor to be in attendance at the Annual American Cancer Society "Tides of Change Gala" Friday evening at Woodlake Country Club in Lakewood. So good seeing so many familiar faces who are dedicated to helping fund cancer research .... truly an inspirational evening.
The ACS is proud to honor the following...
The 2014 Honorees are:
- Corporate Visionary - Rob Nagel , Surf Taco
- Humanitarian of the Year - Ralph Wolff, Jersey Coast Appliance
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Ryan Blumenthal, Corinne Jewelers
- Volunteers of the Year - Brian Tramontano, TD Bank
- Volunteers of the Year -Lisa Nagy, Dr. Michael Nagy Plastic Surgery of the Face and Body