Snow Storm: Your Things To Remember Checklist [LIST]
Ocean and Monmouth Counties are now under a blizzard warning from 8 pm tonight (Monday) until 6 pm Tuesday Night, so here is a checklist of things you'll wanna have ready just in case you find yourself under a lot of snow and ice Tuesday:
- Vehicles: Make sure you check anti-freeze and windshield washer levels and get gas today, while it's easier to get in and out of your local fill-up station.
- Make sure you have a battery-powered radio in case power goes out, this way you will be able to get information from 92.7 WOBM
- Batteries: make sure you have a good supply
- Flashlights: in case we lose power you'll need "light"
- Food: non-perishables and easy to prepare foods in case there is power loss, you'll be without fridge and stove/oven use... Plus, don't forget your "furry" friends!
- Prescriptions: If you need to re-fill then today is the day to do it.
- Blankets: Prepare for heat loss and have extra blankets and warm clothes ready.
- Coastal Residents: Have an evacuation plan and be prepared for possible flooding.
- Shovels and Salt: Have these items easily reachable and ready for use.
- Electronics: Charge Cell-Phones and Electronics before the storm arrives.
- STORMWATCH ... Keep up to date throughout today and through the storm with 92.7 WOBM with complete closings and delays 24/7
Be safe and remember Shawn & Sue will be first in with Storm Coverage Tuesday Morning!