Have Any of These Things Happened to You Today?
It's Valentine's Day, and whether you're spending some time with your sweetheart or rolling your eyes at all the cute couples today, here are a few Valentine's Day superstitions to watch out for on February 14th:
- On Valentine's Day, the first guy's name you read in the paper or hear on the TV or radio will be the name of the man you will marry.
- If you see a squirrel on Valentine's Day, you will marry a cheapskate who will hoard all your money.
- If you see a goldfinch on Valentine's Day, you will marry a millionaire.
- If you see a robin on Valentine's Day, you will marry a crime fighter.
- If you see a flock of doves on Valentine's Day, you will have a happy, peaceful marriage.
Did any of these things happen to you today? Sure it's silly, but you know you'll be keeping your eyes open for a goldfinch or a dove today!
Have you heard any Valentine's Day superstitions? Tell us in the comments section!