Five Date Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day
Here's some ideas to make your St. Patrick's Day a little more fun
- Cook an Irish Dinner. Cook up a stereotypical Irish feast of corned beef and cabbage or Shepherd's Pie. And finish it off with an Irish coffee or Guinness Cupcakes.
- Go on a Pub Crawl. Sure, it's cliché, but who cares . . . alcohol! The trick is to find at least one REAL Irish pub . . . hopefully with some live Irish folk music . . . To add to the "Flavor" of the Day!
- Watch an Irish-themed Movie. Watch a movie with an Irish theme . . . but go with something less obvious, like "The Departed" or "P.S., I Love You" ... Maybe dye the popcorn green :)
- Make Your Own Drinks. You can make green beer yourself by adding blue food coloring to a light beer. Yes, blue. Or try an Emerald Isle, which is a green martini . . . or an Irish Cactus, which combines tequila and Baileys.
- Play the "Four Leaf Clover Game". If you're looking to get "lucky", try the "Four Leaf Clover Game". Basically, you just buy some big four leaf clovers at a party store and write "activities" on the back of them..... Then take turns picking a clover and doing the activity written on it.
- Here's a great resource for "Irish recipes"