Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 12

ThinkStock
[

Bowl for Kids Sake in Toms River

This Sunday, lace up the bowling shoes, or Velcro, whatever you prefer and get ready to bowl for an awesome cause!  It's all about the kids this weekend in Toms River.

Read More

JaysonPhotography
[

DRIVING UPDATE: Forked River Rest Area is RE-OPENED

If your commuting on the Garden State Parkway this morning keep in mind that the Forked Rest Area is RE-OPENED from both the North and South Bound entrances...

Read More

School classroom in Japanese high school
maroke
[

See What High Schools are Tops in Ocean and Monmouth Counties [LIST]

US News and World Report has come out with their list of the top high schools in the nation and right here at the Jersey Shore! See what High Schools are ranked best in the state and how they ranked nationally...

Read More

Styx, Foreigner And Don Felder In Concert - Newark, NJ
Getty Images
[

Perform On Stage At PNC With Rock Legends Foreigner!

Who hasn't dreamed about what it would be like to be a rock star? To be on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans all singing along with you?

Well, we want to get you as close as possible without actually being a rock star this summer!

Read More

Creatas
[

Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce Nine and Dine 2017

Join the Greater Toms River Chamber of Commerce for their 2nd Annual Nine & Dine Scholarship Dinner ... Monday, June 12th at Toms River Country Club.

It's...

Read More

AndreyPopov
[

Caregiver Volunteer of Central Jersey “Dancing with Their Stars”

Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey, a fantastic local organization that assists area seniors, is once again hosting their "Dancing with Their Stars" event and you can help out the organization by voting for your favorite dance team! Pro...

Read More

Historic Home of Local Author in Mankato
jferrer
[

Still In Your Childhood Home?

My friend was telling me about her plans to redecorate her home.  She said after living there for 50 years, it's time for a change.

She's married and living in the home she grew up in...

Read More

Category: Articles, Community, Family, Kids, Lifestyle Tags:
Jupiterimages - ThinkStock
Jupiterimages - ThinkStock
[

The Candy Landscape Of Seaside Heights Expands

There are a few things that are absolute musts for a visit to an Ocean County boardwalk - games, boardwalk food, and treats. To help make those goals more achievable than ever, a new player is entering the sweets game in Seaside Heights.

Read More

Photo by Justin Louis
Photo by Justin Louis
[

The Early Bird Gets The Burrito In Toms River Tomorrow

I was a happy camper this afternoon as I enjoyed my first burrito from the brand new Toms River Moe's Southwest Grill, and if you're a morning person, you could be doing the same for the next year.

Read More

2.38288e+007
TongRo Image Stock
[

Recognizing Those Who Keep Ocean County Offices Running Smoothly

It’s Administrative Professionals Day and I want to salute all of you who steer the ship, or rather, your workplace.  The boss may take all the credit but you know you play a vital role in keeping the business running smoothly...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://wobm.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for WOBM Listener Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive WOBM Listener Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.