5 Things You Need To Know About Monday’s Solar Eclipse at the Jersey Shore [LIST]
Monday's Solar Eclipse will be a spectacle around the entire nation as well as at the Jersey Shore. Here are 5 things YOU need to know!
- When will we see the eclipse here in New Jersey? The eclipse will begin around 1 pm and remain visible til about 4 pm.
- When is Maximum Coverage here at the Jersey Shore? 2:45 pm
- When will the next solar eclipse take place here in U.S. ? In 28 years....2045 (of this magnitude)
- Best Place to View in Ocean County? Perhaps at the Novins Planetarium on the Campus of Ocean County College in Toms River. They are hosting a FREE viewing party from 1:23 pm - 4:05 pm on Monday. Free and No reservations needed.
- Weather ? Should be sunny and good conditions for viewing the eclipse
CLICK HERE for Eclipse Safety Tips from NASA
More from Shawn & Sue