10 Most Underrated Pizza Places at the Jersey Shore
The results have changed from last year...but these Monmouth and Ocean County spots still rank really high locally compared to the 'usual' spots that always get the big recognition. SO...I will tell you right now that you won't find Pete & Elda's or Federici's on this list. This list is for the UNSUNG hero's that the locals love.
A few of the pizza places on this year's list are new, and the rankings are different, too!
10. Trevi's Pizza, Freehold (570 Park Ave.)
9. La Scarpetta Italian Restaurant, West Long Branch (167 Locust Ave.)
8. Ristorante Maietta, Englishtown (11 Tennent Ave.)
7. Joey Tomato's Pizza, Point Pleasant Beach (on the Jenkinson's Boardwalk)
6. Andy's Pizzeria, Sea Girt (2204 Rt. 35)
5. Federico's Pizza, Belmar (700 Main St.)
4. Attilio's of Wall, (1825 Rt. 35)
3. Jimmy's Cucina, Brielle (301 Union Ave.)
2. Rocco's Pizzeria, Manasquan (82 Taylor Ave.)
AND THE NUMBER ONE MOST UNDERRATED PIZZA PLACE AT THE JERSEY SHORE:
1. Naples Pizzeria, Spring Lake Heights (2407 Rt. 71)
What other unsung local pizza place do you think should be on this list?