Family Fun! The Jersey Shore’s Best Whale Watching Charter Is Docked In Belmar, New Jersey
Seeing a whale swimming along the Jersey Shore coast is a remarkable experience. It's something so simple yet It's a life moment you never forget. I've seen many dolphins but I've only seen one whale in my lifetime and I remember exactly where I was. At the time, Lou and I were broadcasting LIVE from the Asbury Park Boardwalk Studio. It was during sunrise and every ten seconds we were able to see a huge humpback fin pop in and out of the ocean. For someone who spends a lot of time in the ocean surfing, I think it's crazy and beautiful that we share the same water with whales. Of course, we are swimming in their home. Seeing a whale brings smiles to people's faces and that's why I am excited to let you know about one of the Jersey Shore's best whale-watching charters.
Bill McKim's Jersey Shore Whale Watching Tour is about to start its 4th year and they are the only ones who can guarantee you will see a whale. They did over 50 trips last year and spectators saw a whale on every trip except for 2 of them. Those people got free passes to go again. Not only will you take a nice boat ride along the Jersey Shore coast, but it's safe to say Bill McKim's Jersey Shore Whale Watching Tour is one of the best guides on the East Coast. The tour gives you the highest possible chance of seeing whales due to the boat's quick vessel speed and convenient departure location. The charter docks and departs from the Belmar marina. (KEEP SCROLLING FOR MORE)
IMPORTANT NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND:
- The tour will be approximately 3 to 3.5 hours. You will be cruising along the shoreline of Monmouth County and sometimes Ocean County.
- Tours start in April and go till late December.
- The boat is 120 feet long with plenty of room.
- There's a 90% success rate with finding whales, and if you don’t see a whale you get another trip for FREE!
- You will also see dolphins, sharks, and rays.
- You can book the day of the trip.
- The boat stays 2 miles off the coast, so you can always see land.
- Bring your own beer, drinks, and food.
Whales You Will See Off The Jersey Shore Coast
It's important to note, Bill McKim's Jersey Shore Whale Watching Tour will be following the correct COVID-19 rules and regulations. The boat has plenty of space and I think this would be a great day out with loved ones! The tours are starting this week! If you are interested, you can check out dates, times, and admission prices by CLICKING THIS LINK.
The Joyous Jersey Shore and Why We Love it: From A to Z