Think Your Property Taxes Are High? Highest Taxes in Ocean and Monmouth Counties!
The data was drawn from NJParcels.com, which collects property information, real estate and sales data and interactive maps and publishes it for the public in an easy-to-navigate format.
Property taxes are always a heated debate here in New Jersey and is a big issue in the upcoming Gubernatorial election here in the Garden State! In a recent Patch article the highest individual property taxes where released for each county in New Jersey. We broke down the highest for Ocean, Monmouth and in Burlington Counties.
Ocean County Top 3
- Brick: $110,032.00 583 PRINCETON AVE.
- Long Beach Twp:$90,199.46 67D LONG BEACH BLVD
- Point Pleasant Boro: $76,505.19 910 STONEHEDGE LN
Monmouth County Top 3
- Long Branch: $281,665.01 1055 OCEAN AVE
- Middletown: $224,190.81 868 NAVESINK RIVER RD
- Colts Neck: $188,496.95 19 COLTS GAIT LANE
Burlington County Top 3
- Moorestown: $415,533.04 262 E MAIN ST
- Shamong Twp: $68,581.01 19 RED ONION RD.
- Medford Twp: $64,136.21 6 CATAMOUNT DRIVE
Highest in New Jersey: Hudson County: Hoboken $674,044.56 1400 HUDSON ST
How do YOU feel about New Jersey property taxes?