Six Flags Hiring Season Starts February 1st
Six Flags is looking to for 4,000 team members to fill positions for the 2020 season!
The park is reporting there are available positions in the following departments:
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (groundskeeping), Security, Loss Prevention
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control, MIS
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
- Sales: Sales Coordinator and Business Development Assistant
Hiring events begin on February 1st with entertainment auditions for actors, dancers, singers, show hosts, and specialty performers. There will be another round of entertainment auditions on February 15th.
The employment center will be open to rehires and new applicants every day starting on February 8th. Six Flags reminds applicants that they must complete an online application on their website, before attending a hiring event.