Six Flags Great Adventure Announces A Huge Water Park Addition
Six Flags Great Adventure already has one of the biggest water parks around with Hurricane Harbor.
Today, they announced that they're making the biggest addition in the history of Hurricane Harbor by adding a massive new pool and beach area.
They're calling it Calypso Springs, with the first splashes planned for this summer.
According to a press release from Great Adventure, the new area will feature:
- Massive, 100,000-gallon beach entry-style pool;
- Obelisk-style fountain with spontaneously erupting geyser;
- Giant, open lounge deck with hundreds of chairs for sunbathing;
- Oversized umbrellas for respite from the summer sun;
- Charming Bimini shade covers available for rental; and
- A new dining location.
Calypso Springs, the biggest addition to Hurricane Harbor since it opened nearly 20 years ago, is expected to open in time for summer 2019.
You can get much more info about Calypso Springs by clicking here for Six Flags Great Adventure's official page.