Oktoberfest Beer Festival Coming To Raceway Park in October
Even though you normally find me drinking Tito's these days, I will still go to a beer festival any chance I can.
105.7 The Hawk, 94.3 The Point, 92.7 WOBM, Beach 104.1 and Townsquare Media are throwing one of the biggest parties of the fall season... and you can save 15% right now. Just CLICK HERE and use the discount code BEER.
It's Oktoberfest at Raceway Park in Englishtown and it's going to be epic.
Oktoberfest is happening on Saturday, October 24th, and you’ll be able to sample selections from over 25 local breweries with 50 beers & wines to sample, in a safe and fun outdoor setting.
There will also be food vendors, live bands, and a variety of games, including corn hole and hatchet tossing!
The breweries that will be attending are: (Lineup is subject to change)
- Montclair Brewery (Montclair)
- Jughandle Brewing Co. (Tinton Falls)
- Cypress Brewing Co. (Edison)
- Climax Brewing Co. (Roselle Park)
- Lone Eagle Brewing (Flemington)
- Carton Brewing (Atlantic Highlands)
- Jersey Cyclone Brewing Company (Somerset)
- Seven Tribesmen (Wayne)
- Ghost Hawk Brewing Co. (Clifton)
- Cape May Brewing Co. (Cape May)
- Alementary (Hackensack)
- Spellbound Brewing (Mount Holly)
- Asbury Park Brewery (Asbury Park)
- Belford Brewing Company (Belford)
- Toms River Brewing (Toms River)
- Raritan Bay Brewing Co. (Keansburg)
- Red Tank Brewing (Red Bank)
- Frye Brewing (Point Pleasant)
- Defiant Brewing Co. (Pearl River, New York)
- Blue Point Brewing (Patchogue, New York)
- Saucony Creek Kutztown Brewery and Pub (Kutztown, Pennsylvania)
There will be two sessions happening at Oktoberfest. The first session will be from 12 p.m.- 4 p.m. and the second session will be from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Tickets are $65 per session, and there is also a $15 designated driver ticket as well. Plus, use discount code BEER to save 15%!
Click HERE to get your tickets before they sell out fast.
This event will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols. Face coverings must be worn prior to entrance and on at all times when you are not eating or drinking.
While standing in line to get in and at all vendor tables you must maintain 6' social distancing between other guests.