Ocean County: David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation Hosts FREE Virtual Concert Tonight
David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation is a wonderful organization and we have worked with them over the years and they help so many battling cancer here in Ocean County. We have always been proud here at 92.7 WOBM to help this wonderful organization and are glad to once again.
The folks from David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation reached out to me this week for help with a fantastic project they have beginning tonight. It's all about music and "local" musicians. Tonight (Thursday) David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation will begin a virtual concert series entitled "Sing For Hope" this will be a FREE virtual event that you can be a part of and hopefully help this local cancer organization.
The Covid Pandemic has made it very difficult for local charities and their efforts to fundraise. David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation, based in Ocean County, have come up with this wonderful event to help promote local and and promote cancer awareness.
The series will run for about 10 weeks and tonight it's the music of Brendan Walsh. Brendan is a local musician from Tuckerton and his concert will begin at 7 pm. Tune in safely from home on your device and enjoy this FREE concert and maybe make a donation to help David's Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation.
Here is the list of upcoming shows:
- Jan. 14: Brendan Walsh (text Brendan to 91999)
- Jan. 21: Ty Mares (text TyMares to 91999)
- Jan. 28: Calista Quinn (text Calista to 91999)
- Feb. 4: Ted Hammock (text TedHammock to 91999)
- Feb. 11: Zinnia Moon (text ZinniaMoon to 91999)
- Feb. 18: Allison Stella Music (text Allison to 91999)
- Feb. 25: Chris Rockwell Collective (text Rockwell to 91999)
- Mar. 4: Saharah Moon (text Sahara to 91999)
- Mar. 11: Bill Jordan (text BillJordan to 91999)
- Mar. 18: TBA
Let's Find a Home For Ginger in Ocean County