New Jersey Project Homeless Connect 2019
The New Jersey Project Homeless Connect takes place Wednesday, January 23rd
On Wednesday (1/23) citizens without a permanent residence or who are at risk of being homeless are encouraged to participate in Project Homeless Connect 2019 NJ Counts, formally known as Project Homeless Connect event by visiting one of many locations here in Ocean or Monmouth Monmouth Counties ....or around the State.
- Ocean Community Church - Rt 72 in Manahawkin
- Lakewood Community Center - 20 4th Street in Lakewood
- The Beat Center - 1769 Hooper Avenue in Toms River
- Asbury Park – Jersey Shore Rescue Mission, 701 Memorial Drive
- Freehold – New Beginnings Agape Christian Center, 133 Throckmorton Street
- Keansburg – St. Mark’s Soup Kitchen, 247 Carr Avenue
- Red Bank – Pilgrim Baptist Church, 172 Shrewsbury Avenue
Residents who participate will be asked to provide info and will be offered food, clothing and various services, including free health screenings and employment services.