New Jersey is 5th Most Covid Restricted State in America
In the time of COVID 19, the Garden State is the 5th most Coronavirus restricted state in America. Does this surprise you?
Wallet Hub recently did a survey to see where states ranked when it came to restrictions due to COVID 19. Only four states had more restrictions then New Jersey. The states included Maine (4th) Massachusetts (3rd) California (2nd) Hawaii (1st)
Coronavirus Restrictions in New Jersey (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 18th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 41st – Workplace Temperature Screening
- 18th – State Guidance on Customer Health Checks at Restaurants
- 39th – Travel Restrictions
- 32nd – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 17th – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 38th – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
- 16th – Working from Home Requirements/Recommendations
New Jersey's overall grade is 29.85 which made it the 5th most restricted state in America.
The Top five "least" restricted states included South Dakota (1) Idaho (2) Utah (3) Oklahoma (4) Iowa (5)
How do you feel about things here in New Jersey? do you feel like we have too many restrictions or do you feel we don't have enough? Are we right where we should be in regards to restrictions? Let us know your thoughts
7 Reasons To Download The 92.7 WOBM App