Here’s What’s Now Open On The Seaside Park Boardwalk
As we told you back when we kicked off our summer broadcasts from our Seaside Park studio, the boardwalk is taking shape and getting back its pre-fire character.
With construction moving ahead at a rapid pace, there are still a number of structures being built, but a number of businesses that are now completed, open, and taking customers.
Here's what's up and running as of this writing:
- Beach Bar - part of the new Funtown Beach, serving frozen adult beverages beach-style.
- Water Game - Ok, so maybe not the most creatively named of the new businesses, but it is exactly what it says it is, a boardwalk water spray game. As of this writing, you can win your very own life-sized Minion.
- Kohr's Frozen Custard - I mean, it's Kohr's, what else do I need to say?
- Playa Bowls - One of the most popular and trendy new treat shops now has a location right on the boards.
- 3 Brothers From Italy - What's a boardwalk without some boardwalk pizza?
In addition, there's a sign outside of one of the new buildings, saying that "Park Seafood" is coming soon, the finishing touches are being put on a building with restrooms, and work is continuing on a number of other new boardwalk businesses.
It's great to see the Seaside Park boardwalk regaining its former character, and we'll be sure to keep you updated as the work continues!
Up Next - Seaside Park from the sky!