Five New Venues Opening at Harrah’s Atlantic City Just in Time for Summer
Major casino upgrades and renovations projects are popping up all over Atlantic City just in time to kick off the summer of 2021.
More details have just been announced concerning the $400 million dollar makeover coming to Ceasars, Tropicana, and Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City.
According to the Press of Atlantic City, Harrah's Resort will be opening a new spa, restaurant, and two new bars which will be open by Memorial Day weekend which is the unofficial start of the summer season.
The five new venues coming to Harrah's Resort include:
- The Spa at Harrah's Resort- You can indulge and enjoy a first-class spa experience
- The Lobby Bar- Get ready for an expanded and upgraded bar experience with craft cocktails and more than 70 variations of drinks and spirits.
- The Baywalk at Harrah's- Enjoy dining and live music with incredible views of the bay.
- Rum Point Crab House- Seafood lovers can now enjoy fresh crab and seafood.
- The Pool at Harrah's- Get ready for upgrades and a new dining and nightlife experience coming to the resort's Pool at Harrah's.
Another casino also announced big makeover plans. Ocean Casino Resort will also be putting money back into the property with a huge renovation project according to NJ.com and they'll also be giving back to their employees.
The $15M makeover will include upgrades to the casino floor, the pools, cabanas, and the beach. The Casino is also putting aside one million dollars for employees for raises and bonuses.
LOOK: The Most Famous Actor Born Every Year
KEEP READING: Here are the most popular baby names in every state
READ ON: See the States Where People Live the Longest