Best Restaurants in Ocean County
The current issue of NJ Monthly Magazine is all about food and the great restaurants we have here in the Garden State. Besides selecting their Top 30 establishments, readers also voted for their favorites in various categories.
We have the "top" choices in this edition of NJ Monthly ..... for Ocean County. Maybe some you know or maybe now some you will wanna check out!
Of the top 30 selected by the magazine, the Poached Pear Bistro in Point Pleasant Beach made the list. This "American" eatery received big marks for several dishes including the signature duck confit ravioli.
In the readers poll here are the Ocean County Restaurants that made the edition.
- Best Bagels: Baron's Bagels - Point Pleasant
- Bakery: Mueller's Bakery - Bay Head
- Bang For The Buck: Surf Taco (Various Locations)
- Barbecue: Hickory Hog - Point Pleasant
- Beer Selection: Crab's Claw Inn - Lavallette ( *Critics Choice Social 37 - Toms River )
- Breakfast: Chicken or the Egg CHEGG - Beach Haven ( *Critics Choice Klotz's Kitchen - Pt Pleas )
- Burger: *Critics Choice Windward Tavern - Brick
- Caterer: Joe Leone's - Pt Pleasant Beach
- Chain Restaurant: Jersey Mike's Subs
- Cheese Steak: *Critics Choice Barry's Do Me a Flavor - Beach Haven
- Chinese: Xina - Toms River
- Coffee/Tea Bar: Lava Java - Lavallette
- Deli (Italian Style): Joe Leone's - Point Pleasant Beach
- Deli (Kosher Style): Wolfies - Toms River
- Indian: Aamantran - Toms River
- Italian: Spano's - Point Pleasant
- Japanese: Xina - Toms River
- Mexican: Cinco De Mayo - Toms River
- Middle Eastern/Turkish: Falafel Brothers - Brick
- Seafood: *Critics Choice Parker's Garage - Beach Haven
- Soup/Salad/Sandwich: Barry's Do Me a Flavor - Beach Haven
- Spanish/Portuguese: Europa South - Point Pleasant Beach
- Steak: Prime 13 - Point Pleasant Beach
Enjoy the many flavors here in Ocean County ......