Your Guide for Family Events …. Fun 4th of July Events [LIST]
The long 4th of July Weekend is fast approaching and here is a rundown on great Family events and activities for you to take advantage of here at the Jersey Shore!
- Thursday, June 29th thru Sunday, July 2nd .... The Wall Fair takes place at the Wall Township Municipal Complex Thursday, June 29 til Sunday, July 2 with live entertainment, rides, a petting zoo and more including fireworks to end the fair on Sunday. Click wallfair.mmdacawdemy.com for additional information.
- Saturday, July 1st and Sunday, July 2nd .... It's "Cinderella" LIVE at the Surflight Theatre on Long Beach Island. Both shows at 6 PM.
- Sunday, July 2nd: Family Fun Nights return to Seaside Heights. Family Fun Nights are every Sunday night at 6:30 pm thru August 27th and are FREE. The event takes places at Fremont Avenue and includes an inflatable obstacle course, long jump, tug of war, hula hoop, Frisbee golf and more.
- Sunday, July 2nd it's the Garden State Philharmonic Orchestra with a Salute to America. The Concert takes place Sunday at 7 pm outdoors at the Ocean County Library in Toms River on Washington Street. The concert is FREE.
- Sunday, July 2nd ... The New Jersey Symphony Orchestra performs at Marine Park in red Bank starting at 8 pm. Click RedBank.org for more information.
- Monday, July 3rd it's the return of the "Boardwalk Concert Series" in Seaside Heights. Monday, July 3rd it's a FREE concert at the Franklin Avenue Stage beginning at 7 pm. Grab your beach chairs or blankets to relax and enjoy the show by Joey Arminio & The Family's patriotic celebration.
- Tuesday, July 4th .... The Greater Long Branch Chamber of Commerce holds their 27th annual Oceanfest , an all day family friendly festival with crafts, food and more along the promenade that ends with a fireworks display at dusk. Click oceanfestnj.com for more information.
CLICK HERE for a rundown of FIREWORKS celebrations for the 4th of July
And Don't forget to join Shawn & Sue for their Annual LIVE broadcast of the Annual Beachwood Fireworks on the Toms River .... Tuesday, July 4th