....And this is why I love Erica's Sweets so much! She knew it was my birthday and she surprised me at my house with this fantastic magical treat! She knows I love chocolate and it was delectable.
It’s Erica’s Sweets! Erica’s apart of our WOBM Hometown Crew and her dream is to have her own bake shop. She makes everything homemade and shares her recipes with you.
1. Cream together butter and sugar
2. In a separate bowl, combine cocoa and boiling water. Let sit
3. In a third bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
4. Add eggs and vanilla to wet mix
5. Alternate adding the dry mix and the cocoa mix to the wet mixture
6. Pour into greased cupcake tins and bake for 15-18 minutes
Add chocolate chips to the batter for extra chocolate!
4 cups confectionary sugar
1.Cut the tops off of the cupcakes
2.Put the tops into a food processor to crumble
3.Ice the topless cupcake,flip over another cupcake and place on top
4.Ice the cupcake and sprinkle with the crumble