VOTE NOW: Shawn & Sue’s Fudge Face-off
Shawn and Sue are partnering with Van Holten's Sweet Shop for a food competition unlike any other: a fudge face-off! Think you have the best fudge concept or recipe in Ocean County? We want to hear from you! The winning fudge recipe will be created and sold by Van Holten's Sweet Shop this summer!
Thanks to everyone for entering! Here are the final four fudge concepts:
- Dark fudge with marshmallow & mint (Mike from Toms River)
- Maple bacon chocolate fudge (Deb from Bayville)
- Honolulu Fudge (Loretto from Toms River)
- Peanut butter fudge with butterscotch & marshmallow (Jeanice from Jackson)
Shawn & Sue picked their favorites from the final four:
- Shawn's Pick: Dark fudge with marshmallow & mint (Mike from Toms River)
- Sue's Pick: Peanut butter fudge with butterscotch & marshmallow (Jeanice from Jackson)
Now, it's time to vote. Which recipe do you want to become a reality at Van Holten's Sweet Shop? Vote now:
Voting will continue throughout the summer, commencing on August 25th when the winning fudge is announced on the morning show with Shawn and Sue.
NEXT: Chocolate Bunny vs. Marshmallow Peep in a Microwave