My Top 5 Moments of the Super Bowl Being an Eagles Fan
What an exciting time for a Philadelphia Eagle's Fan! We went in knowing we had a good team, but just wondering if Nick Foles could pull it off while our first string quarter back was hurt. What an amazing team that came together and pulled it off!
Being a Philadelphia Eagle's fan my whole life, especially because every Sunday growing up, it was a family day with the Eagles. I am and will always be wearing my green, winning or losing - they are my team.
Here are my top 5 moments from last night being a Philadelphia Eagle's Fan:
1. Texting with Mom and Dad during the game. Mom and Dad do not have a smart phone, so I was texting through their friend's phone and they were having her text me back. Mom and I were a little nervous when the Patriots scored right away after halftime. Mom and Dad were so happy and they got to see their beloved Philadelphia Eagles finally get a ring. Here's one of our texts:
2. That awesome touchdown with Foles (Eagle's back-up quarterback) when they did a sneaky little play and Foles caught the ball in the end zone. It was an awesome play!
3. The two touchdowns that were almost not touchdowns!
4. Remember when Tom Brady (quarterback for the Patriots) was sacked and we got the ball back - now that was pretty cool and a huge part of the game.
5. Everything, everything, and everything about this game! Loving the Eagles over the years I have heard nothing but crap and how much they stink - this team that stinks just won the Super Bowl. Philadelphia and all it's fans, this one is for all of us!
Thank you for giving us this special win, Fly Eagles Fly!
Here are some highlights from the "BIG" win last night: