Missing NJ teen found in Ohio — But many more from NJ haven’t been found
TOMS RIVER — A missing 13-year-old was found in Ohio late Tuesday night.
Toms River Police said Antonella Marino was located safe by a police agency in an undisclosed location in Ohio. She was with Jeffery Trauttman, 19, of Jackson. No other details about her discovery were released by police.
Trautmann was not suspected of any wrongdoing in the case by Toms River Police when they first posted news of Marino's disappearance on Friday. It was hoped he could provide information on her whereabouts.
She is one of several teens who have gone missing in New Jersey over the past several weeks.
- Angel Gonzalez, 14, of Kearny was found dead in Newark on Tuesday, a week after he left his home.
- Allison Wade,14 was last seen Monday at her family’s home in the Glen Oaks section of the Camden County township. Police said Wednesday that she had been found.
- Hannah Rose Jones, 14, of Florence, escaped police in Philadelphia after a car she was a passenger in struck two sheriff’s officers. She went missing on Oct. 8.
- Cody MacPherson, 20, of Pemberton, was involved with a scuffle at a bar in Pemberton and disappeared.
- Nick Pratico, 18, of Hamilton, was last seen on the campus of Mercer County Community College in West Windsor after signing up for classes and getting his student ID.
If you have information about any of the missing teens, contact your local police or dial 911.
Also on New Jersey 101.5:
Contact reporter Dan Alexander at Dan.Alexander@townsquaremedia.com.