6 Signs You’re From Ocean County New Jersey
I love working and living here in Ocean County.
There's a little something for everyone in Ocean County - the boardwalks, delicious restaurants, great bars along the water, and so much more.
Here are 5 signs that you're from Ocean County New Jersey:
1. You know the people that work at Wawa by name.
2. You've been to Six Flags Great Adventure when you were a kid and now you take your kids there.
3. You know there is going to be traffic on Rt. 9, Brick Blvd., and Rt. 70 around 3:30 p.m. during the workday. It might take 15 minutes to go one mile.
4. There is a drug store within one mile of each other on every corner and if there's not one yet, they're building one.
5. You understand the love for the beach after Labor Day and the "Bennies" going home is just as joyful as Christmas.
6. You know a pork roll sandwich with egg and cheese on a hard roll and a Kohr's Orange Cream ice cream cone is as heavenly as a prime rib and lobster dinner.