What Are You Sick and Tired Of?
Did you ever just take a moment to reflect on all the things you are “sick and tired” of? I have and here are some that come to mind:
- I’m tired of hearing and reading about gun violence every single day.
- I’m tired of those who believe their opinions are more important than others.
- I’m tired of politicians who once they get elected forget about serving the people but rather just follow the agenda of their party no matter what.
- I’m tired of those who have never contributed in a positive way to their neighborhood, community or school but yet complain about them.
- I’m tired of lazy people who leave their shopping carts in parking lots instead of walking 50 feet to put them away.
- I’m tired of children who not only don’t show respect for their parents but any authority at all.
- I’m tired of parents who don’t take care of their children.
- I’m tired of those who drive like they own the roadways and put others at risk.
- I’m tired of celebrities who believe their status gives them a forum to have opinions on important topics that they know nothing about.
- I’m tired of those who have no concept or understanding that it is others of past generations who sacrificed in many ways for what they have today.
- I’m tired of mean people.
- I’m tired of those who don’t lift others up but rather look to tear them down.
- I’m tired of those who have no respect for tradition.
- I’m tired of leaving work most days and forgetting my phone.
- I’m tired of waiting to win the Pick-6 lottery. With my luck I’ll probably hit it around the same time I say goodbye for good.
Most of all, I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Celebrities That Got Banned From SNL In A Big Way
SNL has such a rich history of artists, actors, personalities and musical guests. Here are my top celebrity picks for either bold, stupid or simply controversial moves that got them banned from the show forever.