The Complete List of Summer Concerts at the Barnegat Township Municipal Dock
If you live in Ocean County there is a chance you have visited the beautiful Barnegat Township Municipal Dock, which sits on Barnegat Bay. It's a scenic place and if you haven't been down there you should put it on your list of places to check out here at the Jersey Shore.
In addition to the gorgeous views of the water, the Barnegat Township Municipal Dock is also host to an entire summer season of free concerts that you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Head down and relax and listen to great local talent as they perform each week this summer for you.
Here is the complete list of concerts in Barnegat this summer:
- Saturday, June 25th - White Rabbit
- Saturday, July 2nd - Joey D's Rocking Oldies Band (6 pm at Barnegat High School Prior to the Fireworks)
- Sunday, July 3rd - The Jalapeno Trio
- Saturday, July 9th - The Desperados
- Saturday, July 16th - Strictly 60's
- Saturday, July 23rd - Kootz Band
- Saturday, July 30th - Lighthouse 8
- Saturday, August 6th - The Jersey Jukebox
- Saturday, August 13th - South on Nine
- Saturday, August 20th - High Tide
- Saturday, August 27th - Reflection Station
- Saturday, September 3rd - Joey D's Rockin Oldies Band
Concerts will be held at the Barnegat Municipal Dock at 427 East Bay Avenue, Barnegat, New Jersey. Concerts begin at 7 pm.
Funded in part by a grant from the Ocean County Board of Commissioners. Explore more great local attractions and events by visiting www.oceancountytourism.com
Enjoy the scenery and the great music this summer in Barnegat Township, Ocean County
Beachwood Fireworks On The Toms River
Brake For Jersey Turtles