Six Flags In Jackson, NJ Hiring 4,000 Employees; Announces Virtual Job Fair
Are you in need of work?
Are you also looking for a FUN job?
Then look no further because a plethora of jobs are going to be available coming up this Spring and Summer in Jackson, New Jersey.
And that is because Six Flags Great Adventure is gearing up for their 2021 season. The New Jersey theme park has announced that they are looking to hire approximately 4,000 employees!
This employment would last from March of 2021 to January of 2022.
However, Six Flags' hiring process is going to be a bit different this time around - it is all going to be virtual!
“At Six Flags, the safety of our guests and team members is our top priority. Our new hiring process will provide applicants with a safe and comfortable environment, from completing an application through job training,” said Six Flags Great Adventure Recruitment Supervisor Samantha Katcher.
And this new virtual model is going to be put to the test because this upcoming Saturday, February 13th from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Six Flags will be hosting a Virtual Job Fair.
To access the job fair, visit mysfga.com/jobs.
You will learn more about each available position (listed below) and on-the-spot interviews will be available.
Here are the positions Six Flags is looking to fill:
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Security
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
If you are interested in any of the positions listed above, the first thing you need to do is fill out an application online.
Any interviews, communication and onboarding paperwork that must be completed before you start will be done virtually.
Once you are hired, the final steps of the process will be done virtually as well.
New hires will need to:
· Visit the Six Flags Employment Center with required documents and remain in their vehicle
· Call a phone number listed at their parking spot;
· Human Resources representative will pick up the documents from the car window and process the paperwork; and
· Applicant will receive processed documents along with a start date and training dates.
Then all of your trainings will be done through interactive, classroom-type, virtual meetings that will be hosted live.
For more information, visit Six Flags Great Adventure's website.