My Opinion of the Lacey Inflatable Water Park
I took my daughter and her friend to the new Lacey Inflatable Water Park for the first time yesterday.
Lake Barnegat in Lacey Township just got a little bit more exciting for the Summer of 2019. Lake Barnegat is located on Lakeside Drive and now as you drive by this little lake community you'll see a "big" yellow and blue inflatable water park in the middle of the lake.
* First thing and most important than anything I might say about it, my daughter and her friend loved it! Abby gives it a huge 2 thumbs up!
Check out this little part of the Inflatable Water Park and listen closely to Abby giggling:
* It looks really, really cool driving up to the beach along Lake Barnegat.
* There are 3 lifeguards on the inflatables.
* It's a bit pricey - Non badge holders for this beach -$15 per child -- Badge holders for the beach -$10 per child.
* Each child and adult has to wear a life jacket while on the Inflatable Water Park.
* Lake Barnegat looks beautiful - kudos to the Lacey Recreation Department for keeping it clean.
Bottom line, it's a fun day and your kids will love it! And if you're adventurous - Mom's and Dad's just might enjoy it, too!