Great School Lunch Ideas For You and Your Kids
It's a new school year, a crazy start, but a new school year none the less. Whether your kids are at school or home, they still need a good healthy lunch.
I found a website with lots of "school lunch" ideas for you possibly and your kids. Laurenslatest.com provides a great selection of lunch pairings. Maybe some of these ideas would be perfect for your children this school year.
- Macaroni Salad, cheese stick, apple, fruit leather, cauliflower pieces
- Hummus, pita, cucumber slices, carrot sticks, homemade granola bar
- Chicken Caesar Pasta salad, homemade granola bar, strawberries
- Mini Salad Pita Pockets, pretzels, carrot sticks, mandarin oranges
- Sesame Noodle Salad, mixed fruit cup, yogurt, watermelon cubes
- Chicken & Ranch Wraps, goldfish crackers, peach, celery sticks
- Fancy Chicken Salad on a mini bagel, dried fruit, black olives, cauliflower pieces
- Tuna Fish, crackers, cheese cubes, pear, yogurt covered raisins
One of my favorites .... Ham & Cheese Melt Deviled Eggs, tube yogurt, strawberries, celery sticks. I must admit, and it may be boring, but I loved a good ole' PB&J sandwich for lunch...the classic peanut butter and jelly, delicious with a cold glass of milk ! Now I'm hungry lol