Ballots in Brief: State Assembly
A shocker in Monmouth County's 11th Legislative District stands in bold relief to a shore Republican juggernaut and hands two Assembly seats to Democrats.
- Legislative District 9: Brian Rumpf (R-Incumbent) and Dianne Gove (R-Incumbent) defeated Fran Zimmer (D) and John Bingham (D)
- Legislative District 10: Greg McGuckin (R-Incumbent) and Dave Wolfe (R-Incumbent) defeated Kimberley Casten (D) and Valter Must (D)
- Legislative District 11: Joanne Downey (D) and Thomas Houghtaling (D) defeated Mary Pat Angelini (R-Incumbent) and Caroline Casagrande (R-Incumbent).
- Legislative District 12: Ron Dancer (R-Incumbent) and Rob Clifton (R-Incumbent) defeated David Merwin (D), Robert Kurzydlowski (D), and Stephen Zielinski (I)
- Legislative District 13: Amy Handlin (R-Incumbent and Declan O'Scanlon (R-Incumbent) defeated Jeanne Cullinane (D), Thomas Hernan (D), and Joshua Leinsdorf (I)
- Legislative District 30: Sean Kean (R-Incumbent) and David Rible (R-Incumbent) defeated Jim Keady (D), Lorna Phillipson (D), and Hank Schroeder (I)